BSE, NSE Stock Ticker

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

  • Today news arrived through mobile that Clerical result of interview is out. check the result. sudden smile and little hope i had to know the result. i was hoping something unprecedented would happen today regarding the prediction made my many priest about my job and its time now to prove them wrong. But when i saw the result my all hopes and dreams shattered and losing heart i went for lunch couldn't tell my mom about my result as she was desperately waiting for my result. Few days back my friend Hemant fallout with me for unknown reason where he find me accuse of demolishing his decorum. Then he returned back after abusing me and my effort and  highlighting all those formalities he had done to me. he made me culpable for everything bad i had done to him which i find more awful as it has now relevance at all. he had got job with unprecedented salary of 20000 pm which i  think by any set of imagination he is not deserving for that salary. kamaal hal yaar" Those who desire patiently don't get his due back and those who only with the help of typing get the job of data manger of salary 20000 ridiculous.This only mitigate one's performance in job.Still i am searching to attain solace and i want to go transcendentally beyond the imagination. i don't want to lead a mundane life style which i find boring and ineffective. But to achieve something in life one needs to be engraved mindset regardless of  unwanted poignant feeling. This all incident stir me from top to bottom. now i feel i should start a new way of life with new enthusiasm and great sense.Hope i don't hooked up like this in any part of my life. wrapping up my dairy. hope u shower your love and affection forever. Next segment i'll discuss about my childhood age.


  • love 

  • Ravikant sinha


No comments:

Post a Comment