BSE, NSE Stock Ticker

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

cccccccc

Good time back hoping this we came to an end of this year which for me was quite disappointing because i had to lose my job and instead of joining a new one i decided to utilize this time in preparation but it was not so easy lot of criticism i had to face. Many people started making distance from me and all disconnected from me and many suggested me to do some job but my instinct was not allowing me to do at least the time which i was giving to my studies will definitely yield fruit ful result but nothing so happen and An year came to an end and i am just left with one result of RRB office assistant and Clerk result might out in January first week. I am quite nervous regarding the result as my whole career has dependent on  this result. Though the thing are some time favor to me and some time not but i would like to thanks my parents blessing and almighty god who gave strength and patience for this major step of my life which will decide where is should move.

good night guys

No comments:

Post a Comment