BSE, NSE Stock Ticker

Sunday, October 6, 2013

5 oct exam exam journey experience

well the day ended on a good not but quite weird situation came across me. yesterday i appeared for IBPS RRB banking exam and I had centre Shankarcharya raipur and i had two way to reach the centre. The main way is Main HIGHWAY road which believes to be risky  and another one is old dhamtari road. As it was raining heavily i was enforced to go  by bus  but at last moment i change my mood and decided to go by Activa. Though i was aware of the risk associated  with the way i chosen to go is purana dhamtari road. i thought lets move on that way after driving few miles i can't explain how bad experience it was. The whole road from arjuni to bakhara and from bhakara to few kilometer roads were completely devastated and only debris of rain water flowing over the road which hinders my driving speed of Activa and put break on my way. It was too terrible seeing and driving in that turmoil road which not only took long hour to covers least distance and wastage of fuel. whole body was trembling with the hiccups of road condition and Activa shivering with the coexistent jerk and dis-balance. facing lot of trouble i finally reached my center engulfed with so many aspirants who reached one hour before me and it seems that everyone were as excited as me for giving exam. I release my body from raincoat and my jeans was completely turns wet. Nevertheless i sat in the examination hall in the same condition. I was little worry about my performance. question part GA was 50% easy and 50% medium and tough and rest are equivalent. overall paper ended with good note.

Then after that i move on to return my home. I make my mind to go by another route. which is by national highway . I turn myActiva through that route it took 12 km to reach Abhanpur. on my way after reaching few km ahead from abhhanpur suddenly my activa stops. Tried might hard to start my activa but all failed. i ring subhash for help and he suggested me to ask someone near to me on my way for any information regarding the address of shop for repairing of bike. After thinking few minutes i decided that my only way to get rid of that situation is to  pray to god. I started reciting  hanuman chalisa and by the grace hanumanji my activa started and then i move on from there and reached my home safely but i was quite anxious for my mother who is equally concern form me.

That's all about yesterday experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment