BSE, NSE Stock Ticker

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

After a long time i have realized one thing that opportunity should not be ,missed at any cost. who know what and when good comes in your kitty. I remind my earlier mistake which i don't want to repeat it again in my forthcoming plans. Right now i am making plan to enter in the Banking sector and also other government job with preparation of M.Sc Maths. I think one should love and enjoy what he/she is doing otherwise it leaves bad impact on your present .Today in my school annual sports have started and it seems everything was going in unsystematic ally while we are not informed also to make the student prepare for annual function. Now tommorow i have to make a list of student who want to participate on different items arranged by the concerned teacher. 

lets hope for the better


Thanking you

good night @ravi

No comments:

Post a Comment