BSE, NSE Stock Ticker

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SHOCKING SHOCKING

Sometime it happens that everything doesn't go all well with us. I realize that what i expect is not necessary that it always right. we may go wrong but expectation is something which keep me alive either with some desire or some thirst. I always found myself engulfed in such situation where my mind stops working and i would not think of consequences.Let me tell you in detail. You know now a days my life is going very tight which i couldn't expected. After two long month i received my salary but when i saw the salary i was completely frustrated they deducted the whole 10000 rs as advance which i had taken in july. In total i should had got 6000rs more which i didn't. That\make me frustrated all the way. I feel very embarrassed and desperate couldn't find the exact way of outcome. Now one thing i have understood In private school, there are people who used to exploit the new joinee and create burden for him/her.I know everything is perishable but one needs to understand the rights on oneself which no one can take aways from us.


Thank you all good night everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment