BSE, NSE Stock Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Kya din raha aaj ka-11/07/12

Today as usual started my day with few yoga and exercise just to warm up myself then sat on the computer and finished the left work and went to school by 8 am. There was always been a hidden pressure inside every teacher before entering into the class. some time all your plan called off abruptly due to unnecessary disturbance in the class. Even if you try to be clam and quiet in the class, the students of higher class never sit quietly even  for a second. Although their numbers are few but these few turmoil whole class atmosphere. So that was the today's class. I am keenly waiting for the right job which i deserve me and my worth. Appeared in examination but nothing works and right now career is far most important thing for me.That's all i have to say for tonight. This is ravikant sinha bidding you goodbye..i'll right back tommorow at the same time and same space.

No comments:

Post a Comment